Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Retarded Boy >.<"

Argh! Im typing this out of my frustration towards that boy! He is a total jack@$$!!! I cant stand the way he walks, looks and act! Lemme describe him in detail...

I often see him crossing the railway tracks (as a shortcut) although we come from the same area. I always take the courtesy to walk up the Motorola flyover (now no more Motorola already), then down again along the motorcycle lane beside the train tracks...and THEN walk up into the entrance of the station to buy my darn tickets. Whereas, he will be the one who follows the other adults (all of them are jack@$$#$$) crossing the railway track behind the Leisure Commerce Square building. Fine, that's not so bad.

What pisses me off when i see him is...YES...what else?! Of course the way he looks! His attire, his attitude, and his looks! He looks like a retard!!! He ALWAYS wears a VERY loose shirt (like those michael jordan's basketball sized clothes with 'short' sleeves), a 3 quarter pants that doesn't look like it's meant to be 3 quartered, slings a sissy looking bag aside his waist slung from his shoulder, equips himself with a discman and headphones, and HUNCHES while he's listening to the music! What a retard!!! He's thin and taller than me...which makes him even much thinner than me! imagine someone thin and tall hunching while listening to his discman and slinging his sissiy bag all the time! 3 quarter pants! WTF?! >.<"

The sight of him really sickens me! I need medical attention! What did i do wrong in my life that i'm destined to meet this guy (hopefully he still is one) at the train station every friggin morning??!! Fortunately for me, he takes the train heading towards Port Klang...phew -_-"

Argh! Gtg sleep now...its 2.48am...wish me luck that i don't meet him later...

No comments: