Friday, May 13, 2005

Terserempak Benda Kotor

Yesterday morning, i woke up at around 7am. As a routine, i would use the bathroom before my mother does. After cleaning myself up, i headed back to my room and changed into my formal clothes to get ready for college. Soon, i'd head downstairs and take my breakfast, although sometimes i'd take the food along with me to college so that i could munch on some soft buns while walking.

This time i had decided to have my breakfast at home, lazy to bring it to college Image hosted by Photobucket.com As you all know...Mr Blogger here has braces...so...kinda have to 'clean' my mouth after having a meal...coz if not...breath will stink...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway...my mom went into her car to start the engine while i worked my way to the downstairs toilet to clean my mouth. That time father was still sleeping soundly in his bedroom. Sometimes he would come downstairs...duno for wat...kepohchi oni, haha!

Closed the toilet door behind me, locked it and washing my mouth while facing the mirror in front...and rinse...Aaahh...felt so clean once again...hehe...unlocked the door behind...saw my father walking behind me (towards the kitchen). Totally ignored him though, haha! Quickly grabbed my bag and slip into my shiny expensive leather shoes (muahahahaah)

Mom: Have you taken your bottle of water from the kitchen?

Me: *paused for a moment* Aih... *ran to the kitchen to fill the bottle up, head back to the car...* Eh? I thought just now i saw daddy walking to the kitchen? Where is he now?

Mom: He's still sleeping. I didn't see him come down also...if he came down, i would have seen him from here.

Me: Err...i saw him walking wor...but then when i rushed to get my water...he wasn't there wor...*goosebumps*

Until now, i still can't find an explanation for what had actually happened...i'd just asked my father about it and...he told me he went down to pass me something, but that was BEFORE i cleaned my mouth...sheesh...still haunted by it...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: