Monday, March 21, 2005

1st day of College

Baru hari pertama, saya telah melakukan beberapa perkara yang memalukan diri sendiri...haih...Woke up, got ready, walked to the KTM train station. Wanted to use the automated machine 2 buy ticket...but then cant put in my cash notes! Struggled a few times until i called the assistant for help...

Station Ass (lol): Apasal?
Eric : Kenapa wang tak masuk?
Station Ass : Lu mau pergi mana dulu?
Eric : Pergi Kuala Lumpur.
Station Ass : Tekan dulu lah...
Eric : ............. Oh, tekan dulu, ya? (=.=") Lepas tu tekan dewasa...
Station Ass : Hah, skarang baru masuk wang
Eric : Oh, ok terima kasih...(no face oledi)

My mind blow already...nevermind, learn from mistake...Looked at the route of the trains on the map...Rawang and Sentul train passing by KL Station..."ok, i will take the Rawang train so that i won't need to switch trains in KL Central". 3 Sentul trains passed in half an hour...still no sign of the Rawang train...i was wondering..."how come ar?" Then looked back at the map, the friggin Rawang train is not passing by my friggin area! %$#@ Then the same station assistant came to me and asked:

Station Ass: Lu mau pergi mana?
Eric : Oh, tadi i tengok salah. (=.=") (trying to look away from him, damn u, leave me alone-lah...already so malu-lah...)

And yes, he left me alone after that but as soon as the next Sentul train arrives, he was on the lookout to see if i was still at the waiting bench...@#$%

Fine, got on the train...looked around, saw an empty seat near me, sat on it...2 women sitting opposite me was staring at me (maybe coz i dressed very smartly *kihkihkih*)...i was too busy maintaining my good looks *ahem* until i saw the orang cacat sign on my seat window...
(-.-") WTF...im sitting on an orang cacat seat???!!!!! Decided to cover malu...by pretending to sleep ROTFLMAO Once reached KL Central, quickly changed seat before anyone else sees im sitting on an orang cacat seat.

Reached college 15 minutes before class started. A lady guided me to my class and said upon opening the door, "this is your class, say hi to your new classmates". You can't @#$% believe what i did..."HI GUYS! I'M new..............here........................." There it goes again...blowing myself up....making a fool of myself AGAIN.........(=.=") Everyone was staring at me coldly...i walked facing downwards...couldn't take anymore embarrassment for the day...Proceeded to sit next to a chinese boy...as soon as i sat, he said that the place was reserved....WTF?!....again everyone looked at me as if they're gonna eat me anytime...Now everyone will think that i'm some weird freak from Lala-Land. Was VERY embarrassed...really embarrassingly embarrassed...(my mind blow again)...

But things started to turn out fine since break time. Had made two friends and went out for lunch with them, at least have the chance to get to know them better =)

*btw, the English teacher bored us to death...she speaks like a man! And her jokes are...lame...sad to say...tsktsktsk*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol... Thanks for the laughs! =D You'll get used to college life. =)

-justin-

fallen said...

"HI GUYS! I'M new..............here........................."


eh

Cire said...

Aiyo, enuf of ejeking-la...(=.=") Sudah mendapat cukup malu oledi...and for those who are still asking me whether i noe how 2 take ktm...I NOE I NOE I NOE!i just happen 2 blow at dat time (too nervous kut)