Sunday, March 13, 2005

Recent Updates

If you noticed, my blog now has audio...which is quite spooky, very suitable for a dark blog like mine *sky turns dark* But if you don't have the right plugin, then too bad lah *kihkihkih* Besides that, just to inform those who are using IE (if you don't know what that is...only 1 solution for you...like Michael Ooi always says, put your head into the toilet bowl and flush), my blog will appear retarded, as if my blog doesn't like you, or at least that's what i think...LOL! So all i can say is...Mozilla Firefox rulez! Sounds cool as well, though. I'd also learned how to edit and resize my pictures so that this blog would not appear loooong till the bottom of the screen. It was quite annoying-la coz i need to drag ALL the way down the screen to view my previous blogs *sweat* Haih, what a busy day for me...woke up at 2pm, only ate pulut rice! So miskin until must eat cheap economy rice...haih...family now VERY very desperate...so i won't be expecting anyone to ask me out for any occasions...*sniff*...Later after that, had to fill up this $&#@ scholarship form (desperate i tell you...). Now only have time to update blog. Nvm, later i post more cool and interesting stuff for my fellow viewers. Oh yah, please leave comment la. Kita kan perlu ber-komuniti *evil grin*


No comments: