Thursday, March 17, 2005

Childhood Sayings Pt. 2

(Skipping all the other events not regarding funny sayings...)

After that dastardly HAPPILY incident, it was already night time. What other sort of entertainment do we have instead of the same old boring ping pong game? Nothing! (Actually there is this game of bullying cicaks with soap water but let's get to it some other time) Luckily i brought 3 packs of cards; An Ultraman deck, A Tank deck, and an Aeroplane deck. That time, who would thought of combining those 3 decks together and play? Anyway, they can't be played like that. Then a brilliant idea came about...if we combined them, we can still play it!

Rule:
  1. An Ultraman card defeats an aeroplane card.
  2. An aeroplane card defeats a tank card.
  3. A tank card defeats an Ultraman card.
It was so brilliant! It worked out pretty well...until i got this card and looked at it suspiciously. It was a picture of a small tank in the back of some dried lalang. I wondered for a moment or so...then the question blurted out. "Why the tank look like the petani use wan?" My cousins laughed a bit, asked me "dei, petani want to use tank for what?! To blast chickens and their paddy is it?!" and they continued laughing and burst into tears as i realised what bullcrap i just said (nah, that's just typical me...always like that =p). It was the GREATEST saying EVER! Even today i can still clearly remember every bit of it =D Couldn't sleep that night because i kept thinking of what i said earlier XD

Moving forward to a few years ago: Everytime we have a gathering (going to auntie's house or grandma's house), my family would surely play mah-jong wan...we-leh? haih, play computer-lor! we would definitely have time to play the 'Metal Slug' (except in grandma's house because don't have pc there). Most of my funny sayings came from there! It's very difficult for me to list down the events in the game, so i'll just make a ranking position of the sayings. Just imagine while you're playing this game, you blurt out all these words...

*be warned: some are extremely lame*
  1. KV : Wah, luckily you saved me!
    Eric : It's ok, I appreciate your appreciation.
  2. KV : Ei, got goodies here, you want it or not?
    Eric : Of course! Itzzzzz Miiiiiiineeeeeeeeeeee...(rushes to the scene and steals it)
  3. For the safety of the ducks!!!
  4. JDream: Why you let the enemy kill me?!
    Eric : I don't know! I vroom-vroom but enemy don't die! (using flamethrower)
  5. JDream : Why give me pigs??
    Eric : Don't ask me, ask my grandmother.
  6. God loves me! (manages to escape from a near death)
  7. Come to papa...(luring the enemies closer to me)
  8. Look, we're fighting the naked fella. (enemy with only tight jeans)
  9. The cow jump over the moon...
  10. Happy CNY!!! (blowing up loads and loads of explosives in the game)
Below are the rankings of the overall sayings:
  1. Why this tank look like the petani use wan?
  2. What is lancap? Is it the act of using your thing and bang-bang on the table?
  3. (a noise came from the bedroom in PD around midnight)
    Eric: Ey, kong kong farted ar? So loud wan...?
    KV : No-lar, kong kong snoring loudly only.
    Eric: Sure or not? Old people punya skin very flabby wan. Maybe his dubur bergetar-leh...
  4. Wait, don't flush the cockroach! Let me sprinkle holy 'water' first. (in Port Dickson)
  5. Look, it's a smiling fish! (cousin picks up a dead fish by the beach and attemps to 'smile it')
  6. Eric: KV, can you please pull this food out from between my teeth? I'll give you RM50 if you can. (food stuck in braces)
    KV: Don't want!.....ROTFLOL Come to think of it, RM50 is more than enough. Open wide!
  7. I appreciate your appreciation.
  8. KV: JDream, pls give me half of the rice in that bowl.
    JDream: (attemps to measure half the bowl) Nah, half.
  9. Eyer...why the table so sticky wan..? You bang-bang till you spill is it?!
  10. The silencer in CS: Source is more silent than then silencer before.
There you have it! Although some/most of you may not find them funny, it may well at least stay in my memories till the end of time =) Thanks for reading anyway!

No comments: