Sunday, March 20, 2005

Happy (belated) Birthday Siu Jie!

Yesterday couldnt make it to post an entry because busy =p But i hope she likes the presents i gave. Hmph, i think most probably she'll be keeping the cookies, saving the best for last...Hope she wears the hairclip =) I bet she'll look SO CUTE when she wears them Image hosted by Photobucket.com Went out to makan at Kim something-lah, 1 floor below Zen restaurant. All girls (3 girls) except me...so sad...but it's ok, can cuci mata (muahaha). After makan, one of them went first, leaving her money to us me to do payment. When the 3 of us finished eating, i did the payment but soon after that, the two girls left me ALONE at the table. Tension-lah when the waiters and waitresses were standing around the table waiting for me to finish my last sip of chinese tea...&%$#@ (because there were a lot of people waiting for a vacant table)

Watched "Sepet" wif her alone. The movie was nice...just that one thing about M'sian movies...no xxx scene lol. Erm, can anyone please tell me what happened at the end of the story? I was quite dumb-f***ed and wasn't satisfied with the ending...the show was quite short but still it's nice, maybe it's because of 'something else'...got other 'disturbance' during the show. *ahem*

Just now drove to KL to check out once again the route from the KTM KL Station to my college and the route from Kota Raya to my college (see, so convenient...muahaha!). Lucky engine didn't die in KL. If engine die, I DIE. But anyway, it was VERY scary being in KL...so many cars from all four directions! Parked the car in Klang bus station car park. Father forgot where he put the parking ticket...had to search entire car...luckily he back trach his steps and found it lying around the stairs in the car park *phew*. If not...denda (fine) RM50 oh...Ok ok, quit whining...

Aiyo, must finish my "Brothers In Arms" game oledi oh...tomorrow starting college...hopefully got 'eye mo' there. lol

*'eye mo' acts as an eye cleaner (in malay, pencuci mata) ;) Get what i mean?*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKZ very much for everything again =)

Cire said...

It's ok =) I've done my best to make ur day =) Hope u've enjoyed it!