Friday, March 18, 2005

Cockroach-fest

Aisey, these few days got so many cockroaches in my house. Just to let my fellow readers know, cockroaches are my BIGGEST fear...Other than that, i also fear all sorts of bugs & creepy crawlies (spiders too)! They are the sickest and the most disgusting species ever made in the world! They make the hair on my skin stand and what else, my reflexes are 500% quicker. Lightning also lose, lol. Let me just give you all a brief recap on what happened few days ago in my house including today.

Day 1: Was nicely watching anime in my room while having my snack in the middle of the night (can be considered supper). After watching, went downstairs to wash my cup and plate when i saw a dastardly humongous good-for-nothing cockroach in the sink! Couldn't care less, went for the Shieldtox and sprayed at it all across the kitchen (walls, floor, flask, in between empty water bottles..etc). I know it's dangerous to do so, but i will do ANYTHING to get rid of EVIL!!!

Day 2: No sign of any EVIL cockroach practising for 100m race in the kitchen at night. *phew*

Day 3: How can there be another cockroach of the same look?! Darn cockroach looking for free food along the stove. My level of fear lessened when it ran away into darkness. Most probably it was scared of me because it thought that i'd murdered its twin brother. Clever but such a coward, muahaha!

Day 4: Again no sign of the EVIL twin brother. Muahaha, i rule!

Day 5 (supposed to be today, i think...): Was going to the kitchen to wash my plates after dinner when an EVIL and no-good-sunovabeach cockroach was sunbathing (apparently it was night time lol) on my pile of plates (earlier dumped there)! WTF?! Called for 'emergency help' from mom (argh, easy job for her >.<). But no, she spotted ANOTHER hideous looking big Bad (with a capital 'B') cockroach in the other sink! WTF, is there some sort of roach-fest deep down in the depths of 'Roach-O-Valley' under the two sinks?! But anyway, she came, she saw, she conquered, end of story......O.o..........=.="...... I take back my words, "Clever but such a coward"..

Such a harmless disgusting EVIL little 6 legged devil can make me squeal. haih, want to become a macho man to protect girls also cannot =p

Just an appetizer:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: