Saturday, March 12, 2005

Games, anyone?

I woke up today just to find out that my 'siu jie' had told her mom about us! Such great news to hear! Proud of her to tell her mom that. As for me...no, i don't think i'll tell mine yet...with bad results and financial problem coming my way, it's just bad to rush everything. But anyway, we'll just have to keep things cool and chill out. Chill out in this sense means gaming for hours! I still hadn't completed my Doom 3 and my newly bought game (not really, i just bought it a week ago) SW: Republic Commando. It's fully packed with action and i don't think i'll ever regret buying it. It was like...one night i was surfing the web i came across this game at gamespot.com and since i had nothing else better to do, i decided to just check it out and without knowing, the next moment i did was downloading ALL the video demos of this game! I didn't friggin know that the actual game was far better than the demo itself! OMG, once i got the hook outta this game, an hour was like 5 minutes in the game! Scary huh? But no, i kept on looking for MORE as i went deeper into the game, as if im indulging myself into drugs...err...not as bad though...I'm telling you guys out there, if any of you happen to be a Star Wars fan looking for an FPS RTS game, i trully recommend this to you. I'm frigging addicted to it dammit! Check the game site for more info (wah, i sound like a game promoter oledi oh...LMAO)

No comments: