Saturday, March 26, 2005

New Burner! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Woke up at 10.30am (considered damn early) on a beautiful Saturday morning. Following my routine, i'll switch on the pc right away, connect, and start chatting even before i wash my face =p But today was special. Randy kept on bugging me to go to PC Fair with him lol. Initially i didn't want to go because i had already decided to get my burner after the PC Fair due to certain circumstances (in another words, im just simply trying to tell you all that i don't wanna state the reason because it's hell long). Long story short: I sent in my old burner for warranty, burner not back yet, shop assistant (Danny) proposed that i trade in my old burner (plus some extra cash) with a new burner with an upgraded status.

So, fine...asked Randy to check out the price of the model i wanted on Friday. He said it's RM239 whereas if i trade in with Danny AFTER PC Fair, it would be RM250. So i thought...wouldn't it be ridiculous if i travelled all the way to PWTC, trade it in (plus some extra cash) for RM239? If i include my transportation costs, wtf, it will only be different by a few bucks!

But this morning, still decided to go (for the sake of accompanying Randy)...hehe, transportation covered by him lol =D I was wondering if the Danny guy would be there in PWTC. Decided to bring along my warranty and some extra cash just in case i coincidently meet him there. Went to the appropriate booth, asked for 'Danny'...he turns out to be the "Lou Pan" (boss)! I showed him the warranty, told him about the burner and asked if he still remembers me (because i've been bugging calling him so many times). Instantly he knew what to do LMAO.

And that's how i got my new burner. I'm not telling you guys what brand it is. Image hosted by Photobucket.com


No comments: